Jan 20: WWF wants to hear from you!
We are looking for creative and insightful answers to our weekly question. This weeks question is:
What are you doing for Earth Hour?
If you're up for the challenge why not answer one of these questions:
- What interesting green ideas or technologies have you seen?
- Have you experienced the effects of climate change where you live?
- What solutions to climate change do you think will help us receive a 20% reduction?
- How do you respond to people who don’t think climate change is happening?
- What do you think the world will look like in ten years?
- Should the measures being proposed to fix the financial crisis include more environmental measures?
How to tell us your answer?Answer with 12 - 90 seconds of video, 3 photos or a brief blog post. And then:
- Email link to email@example.com
- YouTube message to wwfaustralia or tagged ehau
- Tweet on twitter to @wwf_australia
- Tweet pics to @wwf_australia or send to Flicker tagged ehau
- Add to flickr group
- Add to facebook group or fanpage.
We look forward to hearing from you!